Showing all 4 results
- Green Xanax S 90 3 Select optionsXanax 1mg Select optionsXanax 2mg Select optionsYellow Xanax Select options
What is Green Xanax?
Green Xanax is a powerful and addictive green colored benzodiazepine medication that doctors prescribe to their patients for treating their anxiety and panic disorders. Green Xanax is an Alprazolam which is available in oval, triangular, and rectangular-shaped tablets and could have S 90 3 imprinted on themselves. Green Xanax bars typically contain 2 mg of active Alprazolam which, when used, by the people act on their central nervous system for producing a calming effect.
This medication enhances the effect of GABA in the patient’s body. Xanax 2 mg is considered to be a hefty dose of Alprazolam since the maximum recommended dose of Alprazolam in a day is 4 mg. Thus it should not be used in doses more than prescribed or for a longer time.
Green Xanax tablets are being manufactured by different pharmaceutical companies across the globe; thus, they make them in different shapes or imprints to give themselves a unique identity.
Method for practicing Green Xanax:
Similar to any other Xanax pills, Green Xanax bars are used orally in the manner instructed by the doctor. The dosage of Xanax depends upon each patient’s age, medical condition, and the way their body responds to the treatment.
What are the side effects of using Green Xanax?
Tiredness, loss of appetite, drowsiness, weakness, or unusual tiredness could be commonly seen in patients who start practicing this medication.
The serious side effects people abusing Green Xanax could have are:
- Severe stomach or abdominal pain
- Suicidal thoughts
- Loss of coordination
- Muscle weakness
- Sore throat
Swelling in the face/throat/tongue, rashes, difficulty breathing, severe dizziness, and itching are certain severe allergic reactions that require immediate medical help.
Precautions for safely using Green Xanax
Before people buy Xanax online, we need to inform them of the precautions for safely using these medicines:
- Ladies should not take Xanax or other Alprazolams during their pregnancy as it has the potential to harm their unborn baby.
- Green Xanax should not be used by patients who have narrow-angle glaucoma or use ketoconazole or itraconazole.
- People are needed to inform their doctor if they are allergic to the drug or have other allergies before they buy Xanax online for using. Since the drug might contain inactive ingredients which could lead to severe allergic reactions.
- Alprazolam could pass into breast milk, which may have undesirable effects on the nursing infant. Therefore, ladies should not breast-feed during their treatment with Green Xanax.
- Alcohol and alcoholic beverages should be avoided during the treatment. Xanax could increase the effects of alcohol when both these substances are used together.
- Using Xanax could make the patient feel dizzy and sleepy. Therefore, patients using this medication should avoid driving or using heavy machines or perform tasks that need attentiveness.
People can buy Xanax online at lower prices from our online pharmacy along with a prescription.