Buy Fioricet Online
Showing the single result
What do you know about the drug Fioricet?
Fioricet is a combinational medication that is prescribed for relieving tension headaches. The drug works by relaxing the muscle contractions, which might result in moderate to severe pain in your head. It is composed of three different substances – Butalbital, Caffeine, and Acetaminophen. When you buy Fioricet online, see that you are not allergic to any of these active substances.
Individually, these ingredients are helpful in the following –
Acetaminophen – It acts as a pain reliever, and also doctors prescribe it to control fever. This drug (Acetaminophen) is added to other combinational drugs as well, such as opioids. It mainly increases the effect of the former medication.
Butalbital – Butalbital is the main ingredient in the formation of Fioricet. It belongs to the class of Barbiturate. The work of these drugs is to relax the muscle contractions that are involved in causing tension headaches.
Caffeine – Caffeine is used in a lot of food substances as it is a central nervous system stimulant. It means that it helps in relaxing the muscle contractions, which will improve the blood flow inside the blood vessels.
The FDA approved the use of Fioricet in the year 1984. It was originally manufactured by Novartis Pharmaceuticals. But later in the year 2003, Watson (Actavis) Pharmaceuticals bought the right of the drug. At present, many companies manufacture the generic version of Fioricet.
What should I avoid while taking Fioricet?
These types of medications can cause unwanted effects that may impair your reactions or thinking. You should not use this medication if you are, Allergic to Fioricet, using other drugs, using alcohol, need alertness, etc.
Is the drug harmful?
Yes, the drug can be harmful to the human body in many different ways. To avoid this, you need to take the drug exactly as prescribed by your health expert. There can be people who might be allergic to caffeine or other substances inside the Fioricet pill.
They must take advice from their doctor before they order Fioricet online. People can also develop allergic reactions like – swelling up of the face, throat, lips, or tongue, difficulty in breathing, and hives.
There can be a long list of side effects that can take place after using Fioricet. But if you take the dose according to the prescription, the side effects will be at bay.
The commonly occurring side effects of Fioricet are as follows –
- Falling asleep
- Anxious thoughts
- Feeling drunk
- Unable to sleep
- Loss of appetite
- Itchiness over the skin
- Clay-coloured stool
- Upper stomach pain
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling lightheaded
You must take the help of a professional health expert if you notice any such change after taking Fioricet.
Dosage of Fioricet –
As already mentioned, Fioricet is available in generic form as well. But, as you buy Fioricet online or its generic version, look for an authorized website. You can also purchase the drug from our site at a reasonable price and the best quality.
A single pill of Fioricet consists of – 50mg Butalbital, 40mg Caffeine, and 325mg of Acetaminophen. The drug is popularly sold as Fioricet 40mg tablets. In the year 2011, the FDA asked the manufacturers not to exceed 325mg of Acetaminophen in the making of Fioricet as it can be harmful.
Since then, a lot of them have been putting the only 320mg of Acetaminophen. This, in fact, has reduced the cases of people getting severe liver damage.
How to use Fioricet?
- Your daily dosage should be based on an individual’s medical conditions, age, and response to treatment. This medication works best when you use it at the first signs of the headache occur. Fioricet does not work correctly when the pain becomes severe.
- You may take this medication by mouth with or without food as instructed by your doctor, usually every four hours as needed.
- You should carefully measure the dose, using a spoon or any other particular measuring device when taking a liquid form of this medication. Do not use a household spoon.
- *You may use Fioricet with milk or food if it upsets your stomach.
- Do not stop taking Fioricet suddenly after long-term treatment. This may cause some severe withdrawal symptoms including, Anxiety, Delirium, Depression, Nausea, Irritability, and Impaired cognition, etc.
What precautions can I take while using Fioricet?
You may take some necessary precautions to ensure the maximum benefit and protection from side effects while using this medication.
- You should take this medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor, do not take more or less than recommended.
- It is beneficial to discuss all your drug, alcohol, and allergic history with your doctor before starting the treatment.
- Fioricet can cause drowsy or dizzy, so do not drive any motor vehicle after using the drug.
- The liquid (syrup) form of this medication may contain sugar, alcohol, and aspartame; before using this drug, make sure you are not a patient of diabetes, alcohol dependence, and liver problems.
- This medication may cause adverse reactions while using it during the pregnancy period and nursing a baby.