It is a prescription medication sold under the brand name Ultram, among others. It is an opioid pain medication, also known as a narcotic. Tramadol is used to moderate to moderately severe pain. You may take this formulation by mouth, and it usually starts its effect within one hour after taking. You may buy Tramadol online also in injection (liquid) form.
The U.S. FDA approved Tramadol in 1995. The FDA also supported its extended-release form in September 2005. Tramadol is recommended for both acute and chronic pain.
Are there any side effects of Tramadol?
Tramadol may cause side effects and habit-forming if you misuse this drug. Tramadol contains some active and inactive ingredients which may cause an allergic reaction. You are advised to take medicine as prescribed by your doctor. If you are buy Tramadol online without any prescription, you should take the help of a medication guide.
Some less common side effects of Tramadol
- Abnormal or decreased touch sensation
- Blisters under the skin
- Blood in the urine
- Increased blood pressure
- Blurred vision
- Change in walking or balance
- Dark urine
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Difficult urination
- Dizziness or lightheadedness when changing the sitting position
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of memory
- Numbness and tingling of the face, toes or fingers
- Pain in the arms, legs, or lower back
- Discomfort or pain in the arms, jaw, back or neck
- Seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- Severe cramping
- Yellow eyes and skin, etc.
These effects don’t need any extra care as they disappeared slowly during the treatment. You may take medical help if these effects appear for a long time.
Some Unknown incidence
- Darkening of the skin
- Darkening of
- Difficulty swallowing
- Hives, itching and skin rash
- Irregular heartbeat or pulse
- Restlessness, etc.
These effects require some special attention. If you feel any of these effects, take immediate medical help.
Note- The above-given list does not contain full side effects of Tramadol, for more information consult with your doctor.
Dosage of Tramadol
Dosage plays a vital role in any treatment. If you want to take a hundred percent benefit of the drug, you are recommended to take the medication in the proper dosage.
Usual adult dose for Pain
- Initial dosage: 25 mg orally once a day
- Dosage adjustment: You can increase your dosage by 25 mg after 3 days of initial dosage
- Maximum dosage: 400 mg per day
Usual adult dose for Chronic Pain
- Initial dosage: 100 mg orally once a day
- Dosage adjustment: You can increase your dosage by 100 mg after 5 days of the initial dosage
- Maximum dosage: 300 mg per day
*It is not a complete list of dosage; you may choose Geriatric tramadol dosage too. For more information, take medical help.
What precautions can I take while using Tramadol?
You should always take some necessary precautions which will protect you from the unwanted effects of the medication.
Here are some crucial precautions recommended by the professionals,
- You should always try to take the medication with a balanced dosage as per your doctor’s recommendation.
- Always choose the lowest possible dose for a limited time.
- Never take two or more than two dosages at one time. If you have missed a dose, take it sooner if possible but do not take at the time of next dosage.
- Never stop taking the drug at once if you are going to finish your course, stop it slowly as per your doctor’s advice. If you don’t have enough medication, you may buy tramadol online overnight delivery.
Other Drugs and Alcohol
- You are advised to avoid these types of medication with other drugs or alcohol, and it may cause an allergic reaction.
- Taking Tramadol with other drugs may increase or decrease the effect of medication.
During the pregnancy period
- Taking such drugs during the pregnancy period may harm your unborn baby, its inactive ingredients may react to your unborn baby.
- This drug is also not suitable for a nursing mother; it can react to your breast milk and harm your baby.
Drug history and tolerance
- You should discuss you’re all drug and alcohol history with your doctor before using Tramadol. It is also important to share your tolerance strength with your doctor to get the lowest dosage as per your condition.